This course is in compliance with the ‘Order on occupational health training for members of the safety group in merchant ships’ issued by the Danish Maritime Authority. This approved occupational health training aims to qualify the participants to perform their activities as members of the safety committee and in cooperation with others – to promote a healthy and safe working environment on Danish merchant ships.
In accordance to Section 2 of ‘Order on occupational health training for members of the safety group in merchant ships’ the course contains the following:
1. Understanding of the most important occupational health effects on passenger and cargo ships, including the most important work-related diseases and occupational accidents.
2. General knowledge about how occupational health can form part of safety management systems, including procedures for securing on-board health and safety.
3. Knowledge about the most important tasks performed by the safety organisation.
4. Performance of tasks in the safety organisation, including consultancy in connection with the solving of occupational health problems in order to prevent and handle occupational health related conflicts.
5. Retrieval of information from acts, provisions and material from relevant occupational health specialists, including knowledge about national as well as international regulations in the occupational health area.
6. Cooperation at all operational levels with a view to securing on-board occupational health.
3 consecutive days. The posted date is the start date.
The time is in Philippine local time (GMT +8)
Note: 6% of the course fee will be deducted from your payment in case you request for a course cancellation or refund.
Email Add: email@example.com
Telephone: +63 288899597 (0100H-1000H GMT, Mon-Fri)
THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS TWO (2) DAYS BEFORE THE COURSE DATE. (1day for webinars)